Back to Business Raglan
Back Opening Raglan PDF Sewing Pattern
The Back to Business Raglan is made with style and accessibility in mind. Accessible fashion means offering styles that can work for specific needs or sizes, while also working for those without those specific needs. Everyone should be able to feel good, look good, and have functionality in their wardrobe! the B2B Raglan is one of several accessible patterns we offer.
How are we offering access for different needs in this pattern?
– A center back opening isn’t just a cute detail! it can be a very helpful feature for those in a wheelchair or with limited over the head mobility.
– The instructions are included for using buttons, snaps, zipper, or velcro for the opening depending on your dexterity needs and style preference!
– Optional zipper entry along the front raglan seams gives access for a variety of needs, from port access to breastfeeding.
This pattern gives the option of tee or tunic lengths as well as several sleeve length options (cap, short, elbow, 3/4, and long) so you can add variety to your wardrobe. The scooped neckline can be hemmed or banded.
This PDF pattern includes:
– Back to Business Raglan pattern in sizes XXS – 4X, formatted to print on US Letter of A4 format paper
– Large format A0 size file for copy shop printing
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including diagrams
This pattern made for fabrics with at least 40% stretch across the grain. Perfect for adventurous beginner sewing level and above.
****This listing is for a digital PDF sewing pattern only, no physical items will be sent****
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.