The Casual Affair has so many options that can take you from super cozy to ultra sexy!
This pattern has several cup type options, including a functional bow. There are three lengths – babydoll (which hits at about the high hip), upper thigh, and above the knee. We’ve also included separate cup options for knit or woven fabric as well as a skirt that has enough ease for knit or woven fabrics as well.
Pair it with the Lucky Undies (pattern listed separately) for the perfect set! And did I mention that there are 3 cup size options for each size? That’s 30 total size options, all included.
This PDF pattern includes:
– Casual Affair pattern in sizes XXS-6X formatted for US letter and A4 paper
– Casual Affair pattern in large format A0 paper
– Casual Affair pattern in projector format
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
The Casual Affair is best suited for an adventurous beginner or above sewing level. This pattern is made to use light to medium weight fabrics with good drape. For knit versions, the fabric should have 50% 4-way stretch.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.