The Cosplaysuit isn’t just for costumes! Snag this incredibly versatile pattern to create pajamas, costumes, and more!
The bodysuit features a slightly dropped crotch and a semi-fitted body with sleeve and leg cuffs and a center front zipper. You can finish the neck with a simple band for the perfect pajamas, or add a hood for extra coziness and so many more possibilities!
The pattern includes options for adding ears to your hood to create several different animal looks! Be a cow, bunny, cat, lion, bear, insect, dog, steggy or unicorn! Tail options included for the unicorn and steggy as well! The only limit to what you can make with this is your imagination!
This PDF pattern includes:
– Men’s Cosplaysuit Pattern in sizes XXS-4X, Women’s Cosplaysuit Pattern in sizes XXS-4X, and Kid’s Cosplaysuit Pattern in sizes NB-12 years
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
– Option to print US Letter or A4 size paper
– Large format A0 file for copy shop printing
The Cosplaysuit is perfect for an adventurous beginner level of sewing. The pattern is made using knit fabrics with at least 30% stretch such as stretch french terry or interlock. Fleece fabric can be used, but we recommend sizing up to accommodate the structure of the fabric.
This is a bundle listing that includes the men’s, women’s, and kid’s patterns – to purchase individual patterns, or choose a different bundle option, see our other listings.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.