The Cosplaysuit isn’t just for costumes! Snag this incredibly versatile pattern to create pajamas, costumes, and more!
The bodysuit features a slightly dropped crotch and a semi-fitted body with sleeve and leg cuffs and a center front zipper. You can finish the neck with a simple band for the perfect pajamas, or add a hood for extra coziness and so many more possibilities!
The pattern includes options for adding ears to your hood to create several different animal looks! Be a cow, bunny, cat, lion, bear, insect, dog, steggy or unicorn! Tail options included for the unicorn and steggy as well! The only limit to what you can make with this is your imagination!
This PDF pattern includes:
– Women’s Cosplaysuit Pattern in sizes XXS-4X and Kid’s Cosplaysuit Pattern in sizes NB-12 years
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
– Option to print US Letter or A4 size paper
– Large format A0 file for copy shop printing
The Cosplaysuit is perfect for an adventurous beginner level of sewing. The pattern is made using knit fabrics with at least 30% stretch such as stretch french terry or interlock. Fleece fabric can be used, but we recommend sizing up to accommodate the structure of the fabric.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.