The Embrace Tee is destined to be a favorite in your wardrobe! With a flattering surplice neckline and several sleeve options, there are plenty of ways to make exactly the top you want.
Featuring 4 sleeve length options (cap, short, 3/4, and long) as well as a sleeveless option, you can customize your Embrace Tee to be exactly what you want! Each of the sleeve lengths comes in a fitted or loose option for even more customization. This top also has 2 different lengths – a regular hip length shirt, as well as a longer tunic length, so you can choose the right style for you.
This pattern is very nursing friendly while still covering enough to be appropriate for professional settings.
This PDF pattern includes:
– Embrace Tee Pattern in sizes XXS – 4X
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
– Option to print US Letter or A4 size paper
– Large format A0 file for copy shop printing
The Embrace Tee is perfect for any level of sewing. The shirt is made using knit fabrics with at least 40% stretch across the grain.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.