The Lazy Days Skirt is a versatile sewing pattern to give you a ton of stylish wardrobe options. This pattern is SUPER quick to sew, with most people completing everything from printing the pattern to having a completed skirt in just ONE hour! This skirt is comfortable while still being cute, so you can wear it on the laziest of days, when you just feel like wearing your pj’s, and still look fabulous!
Featuring 4 skirt lengths, as well as multiple waist options, you’re sure to find just the right skirt, or skirts, for you! This pattern includes both regular and pregnancy sizes in the same pattern, so you have tons of options! The mini, above the knee, and below the knee length skirts include a very subtle high-low effect to add a detail that is on trend and helps accommodate the booty. Bonus? This skirt includes optional pockets!
This PDF pattern includes:
– The Lazy Days Skirt Pattern in sizes XXS – 4X and pregnancy XXS-4X, formatted to print on US Letter of A4 format paper
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
– Options for mini, above the knee, below the knee, and maxi length
– Options for high or low waist for regular sizes or under belly or fully belly panel for pregnancy sizes
The Lazy Days Skirt is perfect for any level of sewing. This pattern is made to use knit fabrics with at least 30% stretch across the grain.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.