The Taylor Swimsuit and Rash Guard is a versatile sewing pattern to give you tons of sporty swimsuit options! Whether you’re after a beachy surfer look, or just looking for sun protection, this suit has something for everyone.
This suit has options for one piece or two piece. The two piece option includes high rise, brief style bottoms with a bikini, crop, or tee length option for the top. Both the one and two piece options have cap, short, elbow, 3/4, or long sleeves. The two piece options can all be made with our without a zipper, depending on preference, while the one piece needs the zipper to get the suit on and off. Already have bottoms you love or prefer shorts? You can use any of the top options to pair with your existing bottoms for even more flexibility.
This PDF pattern includes:
– Taylor Swimsuit Pattern in sizes XXS- 6X, formatted to print on US Letter of A4 format paper
– Large format A0 size pattern, to print in a copy shop, no assembly required!
– Projector format file for those who’ve gone paperless.
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including step by step diagrams
The non-zippered versions of Taylor Swimsuit are beginner friendly, while the zippered versions are a little trickier. This pattern is made to use swim knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch in both directions. Please note, the use of performance knits will make this feel more like a compression suit than a traditional swimsuit.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.