Lounge Bra PDF Sewing Pattern
The Teyla Bralette is a comfy, light support bralette with deep v-neck and crossed straps. There are optional additional front straps that can help to increase the support or up the sexiness. Fabric and trim choices can take this from cozy, to sexy, or in between. Choose swim knit and you can even lounge around the pool or beach.
This pattern includes 3 different cup size options in each size, as well as instructions for adjusting for larger or smaller proportions. The princess seams provide shaping and sit just outside of the natural apex point to help keep them from chafing sensitive areas or causing discomfort.
This PDF pattern includes:
– Teyla Bralette pattern in sizes XXS-6X, each with 3 cup size, formatted for US letter and A4 paper
– Large format A0 file for copy shop printing
– Projector file for use with a projector
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including diagrams
The Teyla Bralette is best suited for an adventurous beginner or above sewing level. This pattern is made to use knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch in both directions and good recovery. Power mesh recommended for additional support.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.