Kids Henline Falls Hoodie
Relaxed Fit Hoodie PDF Sewing Pattern
The Kid’s Henline Falls Hoodie is the perfect amount of relaxed and cozy! A definitely Autumn and Winter staple.
The Henline Falls Hoodie has a relaxed/loose body fit and includes crop, regular, and tunic lengths. There’s an optional kangaroo pocket too!
There is an optional snap-in face cover – perfect for adding warmth and helping reduce the spread of germs! You can make multiple face covers so you’ve got one to wear while the other is in the wash. (Face cover not included on infant sizes due to safety recommendations)
This PDF pattern includes:
– Kids Henline Falls Hoodie pattern in infant sizes NB-18mos, kids sizes 2-18 and kids plus sizes 2+-18+
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
– Option to print US Letter or A4 size paper
– Large format A0 file for copy shop printing
– Projector format
The Henline Falls Hoodie is perfect for an adventurous beginner level of sewing. The pattern is made using knit fabrics with at least 20% stretch such as stretch french terry, sweatshirt fleece, or similar.
This listing is for the kid’s pattern only – for the adult version, please see our other listing.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.