Coat PDF sewing pattern
The Spectrum Coat is just what your fall and winter wardrobe needs! With a silhouette made to layer, it is just right for staying warm and cozy all winter long!
This pattern features a dropped shoulder, handkerchief hem, tie belt, and an oversized hood. There are options for patch pockets, in-seam pockets, and welt pockets. This pattern is specially made to have room to layer over a sweatshirt.
This PDF pattern includes:
– Spectrum Coat Pattern in sizes XXS – 4X
– Layers so you can print just the size you need, no ink wasted!
– Full instructions, including photos and diagrams
– Option to print US Letter or A4 size paper
– Large format A0 file for copy shop printing
The Spectrum Coat is perfect for an adventurous beginner level of sewing. The pattern is made using stable knit fabrics with at least 10% stretch.
This listing is for the PDF pattern/instructions only. Listing does not include a finished sewn product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.